Auditor/Lead Auditor Training
The Victoria Group, Inc operates an ISO 9001:2008 Auditor training program.Course Outline
There is no pre-requisite for students seeking to take this program to have a background in either ISO 9000 nor auditing. Some knowledge of the standard and audit practice is however recommended as otherwise the syllabus is extremely demanding.
Students should anticipate long days and evening work consisting of reading and group exercises. Residence at or close to the training location is strongly recommended.
The class starts at 8am prompt each day. There is an hour lunch break at 12 noon and morning and afternoon breaks of 15 minutes at appropriate times.
Students should not expect to be able to contribute to their normal work during this class.
Monday: Start 8am and finish approximately 6pm
Setting the Scene. Systems, Structures and Scope
Tuesday: Start 8am and finish approximately 7pm
Understanding the base line; ISO 9001 in detail
Wednesday and Thursday: Start 8am and finish approximately 6:30pm
The audit and assessment process, initiation to close-out
- Finding you're way around the standard – an exercise in understanding
- The purpose of audit and assessment
- The audit process from initiation to close-out, ISO 19011 guidelines
- Audit planning from initiation to close-out
- Auditor's tools
The adequacy audit and matrix analysis
- Flow charting;
- Matrixes for horizontal and vertical trails;
- Planning the process-based audit;
- Operational analysis as a planning tool;
- The uses and abuses of checklists;
- Interviewing techniques;
- Reporting audit findings;
- Audit meetings;
- Audit assessment;
- Analyzing system effectiveness.
Practical experience in applying the principles
Friday: Reporting, closing meetings and the examination
Please Call for Schedule Information